Wednesday 14 September 2011

'Beginning's Are Always Messy' - John Galsworthy

In the beginning, there was a word. I'd like to think it was 'Fucksticks', because I've always found that to be a very useful word. It is a word that ails every mistake amicably, and what are we without mistakes?


People seem to get very irate at the prospect of making mistakes. This baffles me. For without mistakes we learn nothing. Mistakes are great adventures, and can be embraced with excitement and curiosity. Curiosity is the key to all knowledge, and knowledge is a bloody useful thing to have.


So, here I begin, full of curiosity about blogging, and willing and eager to make mistakes as I learn.  I'm hoping I will be able to document my journey, in all it's mistake-filled, curious glory, and in so doing, share the knowledge I gain from it.


Go fourth, fall over, and fix it with fucksticks...
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment